At Live Tuff, we’re committed to you. Our quality control teams will inspect your items prior to shipping to assure your satisfaction, and the quality is guaranteed.
If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution. For questions, contact us: Livetufftees@gmail.com !
- If you received a product in the wrong size or with the color problem, email us your message pictures, order number, and an item number within 7 days of receiving the product.
- The returned items without communication will not be accepted. All returns must be approved by our customer service team.
- The returned items should be sent back to our warehouse address mentioned in communication emails, not the company address in our site. The parcels sent to the wrong address will not be accepted.
- The return shipping fee is at customers' own expense.
- The returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
- Returns will be processed within 7 days upon receipt of your package.
- If an account receives a Refund, it can take up to 7 to 10 business days, depending on your bank or card issuers.
- The original shipping fee and insurance are non-refundable.
We will sort out any issues with faulty items straight away and get back to you asap.
1. What is Sales Tax？
Sales Tax is charged on items shipped to the US. We are required to collect sales tax in those states where we are required to do so by law. You will see the sales tax applied to your order, which will be determined by the destination address of your shipment.
As you proceed through checkout and confirm your shipping details, any applicable taxes will be calculated on your total merchandise value.
2. How much is Sales Tax?
Sales Tax is calculated on the total merchandise value of your order, after discount. The tax is calculated based on combined state and local tax rates, as applicable, and the items you are purchasing.
We'll always show you how much Sales Tax you'll be charged when you go to checkout. The Sales Tax shown at checkout will be for your default address and will be updated if you change your delivery address.
3. Will Sales Tax be refundable?
In case if you return your item for a refund, the Sales Tax will also be refunded back to your original payment method.
Returns are on a case by case basis. As all of our items are custom made for you, we only offer returns for an exchange of a similar item or new size. This is why we urge you to use the size charts provided on every item's listing.
If you'd like to return an item for an exchange, please note that you will be responsible for returning the item, and for shipping costs associated with your replacement item.
Requests for product exchange must be made within 7 days of delivery, and items must be sent back for exchange within 48 hours of approval. Items must be unused, unworn, and have the original tags intact.
Please feel free to contact us with questions.